- UPS & DHL Air Express - Claims for loss or damage need to be reported within 2 weeks of the delivery date or expected delivery date in the case of loss.
- DHL Europlus - Claims must be reported within 28 days from despatch for loss, 14 days for damage, part loss and part consignment.
- Original packaging must be kept at delivery address if claim is to be pursued. Failure to do so may void the claim.
- Items that have arrived damaged must be kept at the delivery address for inspection by the carrier if required.
- Photographs of packaging and damaged item itself will be required to resolve claims.
- Once a shipment has been reported missing the carrier will request a full description of the package in order to conduct a depot search. Only once this has been completed can a claim be submitted.
- The carrier may require evidence of value such as original receipts in order to substantiate a claim.
- Successful claims will usually include a refund of the carriage costs.
- Compensation is not given for failed collections.
Making a Claim
If you wish to make a claim for loss or damage please email firstname.lastname@example.org - please include as much infomation as you can regarding your claim, such as:
- The carrier (DHL/TNT/UPS etc)
- The TG reference number or shipping label number
- A description of the goods, for loss
- A description of the damage for damage claims
We will respond during business hours to work through your claim and resolve it as quickly as we can.
Liability for Loss & Damage
All goods are carried under BIFA 2005 terms and conditions (BIFA 2005) which limit our liability. We strongly recommend you read these terms and select enhanced liability if required. Please note that we only offer enhanced liabilty on DHL Air Express and TG (UPS) services.